Wednesday 9 March 2011

Obsession with beauty

Ok this might sound kind of vain for a 1st post, but yes, I am obsessed with beauty.

And when I say beauty, I don't only refer to 'physical' or 'fashion' beauty. Yes I would love my eyebrows to be perfectly arched and my pout to look sexy and plump, or walking down the street with a hot pink Hermes Birkin in hand and in a sultry pair of Jimmy Choos (I mean, seriously, who wouldn't, anyway???)...

But to me, it's not just that.

If everyone on this earth is born with a mission, then I think mine is to make things look beautiful. See I've grown to come to terms with the fact that our world isn't always perfect, so I figured since I can't change the world in the Barrack-Obama-way, maybe in my own humble way, I could use my gift to create some pretty stuff. That would make our world a more beautiful place, too, wouldn't it ?
 

Queenie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment