Thursday 7 April 2011

Sing me a sweet lullaby


Not feeling very creative today.

In fact, felt a bit sick mainly because I hardly got any sleep yesterday.

I've been having this really bad skin allergy for the past 2 months that wakes me up in the middle of the night because of extreme itchiness. I burst into tears in bed yesterday. I know how it sounds, crying over what, skin allergy??? But after trying out all these different types of antihistamines, creams, lotions and even steroids as my last resort and yet the itch still kept on coming back, the frustration and hopelessness just got the better of me. It is the lack of sleep that gets to me more than anything. I grumbled a lot when it first happened, but now I just kinda keep it to myself because I hate portraying myself as a sad nagger. Plus no one can really understand how a pain in the neck skin allergy can be unless they've been through it themselves, so I don't want to make it sound like a big deal. And surely there are much more things in life that are worth worrying about, right? At the end of the day it is still my OWN problem, so I just gotta find a way to solve it. Somehow.

Sorry I am grumbling again, ain't I :(?
I think I might actually do some skin pick tests to find out what's behind my allergy.
Done.
Shall make an appointment tomorrow.
Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Don't worry, I will live. 

Queenie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment