Saturday 30 April 2011

William & Kate - Oh the Fairytale Wedding

Ok I might be a really bad blogger, 
but how can I possibly possibly NOT blog about the Royal Wedding???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Let's start off with the invite.
Found this on the internet.
It is said to be the wedding invitation to the Royal Wedding.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Then let's have a look at a few guests who caught my eye.

Carole Middleton - the bride's mum.
I am really impressed by how good she looks -
great choice of outfit, very undertoned yet demure.
And look how lean she is!
I actually thought she was Kate's sister!

The Beckhams.
David looks... erhem, yummy as usual,
but I gotta say Victoria's choice of outfit was a disappointment.
What's with the marine blue and the loose cut, sista?? 
You looked like you're going to a funeral rather than a wedding!

Princess Beatrice (R) and her sister Princess Eugenie (L).
Oh this couple has to be my favorite,
I just cracked up the minute I saw them walking out of the car on the tele!
I truly seriously honestly admire their courage
for turning up in front of 20 million people, dressing like this,
especially Princess Beatrice!
I wonder who the hell told her she looked good in that headpiece;
but whoever did that must have hated her to bits! (ROFL)

The Queen.
Love the yellow, love the outfit. 
I must say Prince Philip and herself looked good together.

And last but not least, our Julia Gillard.
She actually looked good from this angle, doesn't she?
Well done, PM!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay hold your breath.
Let's move on to our gorgeous bride.
First glance of the bride in the wedding car to the Westminster Abbey with her dad. 
Words can't describe how much she blew me away -
she looks absolutely SENSATIONAL!
And everything looks perfect -
the stunning tiara (which I am so glad she decided to go with instead of flowers),
the hair,
the make-up,
the beautiful bouquet,
and of course,
the DRESS!!!
The beautiful ivory gown is designed by
Sarah Burton from Alexander McQueen.
Superb work, Sarah!
I am so glad there is someone talented taking over
the kingdom that genius Alexander McQueen has built.
The french lace, the embroidery, the long train,
plus the long romantic veil, 
siiiiiiiimply elegant. 
Everything compliments each other.
What can I say?
She is everything,
everything I imagine a princess would look like.
 And hey,
Kate's sister, Pippa Middleton,
doesn't look half bad, too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And of course,
the long-waited kiss (kisses) at the balcony!!!!
Don't they look picture perfect?
Beautiful couple!
Awwww, please live happily ever after! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


 I found a small photo of Kate in her evening gown,
again, looking stunning,
but I am really hoping for more photos of their dinner reception,
and the 80s-themed after party that Prince Charles organized!
Fingers crossed there will be some photos released to the public >.<


Wedding cake is made by Fiona Cairns, 
who is a renowned cake designer in British.
I went onto her website and saw the above beautiful work of hers.
Can't wait to see her creation for the royal wedding, though!
http://www.fionacairns.com/our-products/weddings.html

P.S I am so gonna learn cake-making/decorating one day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stay tuned!
More coming!

Queenie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment